Welcome to Mission Jamaica
Consider a 2015 Mission Jamaica trip!
The Mission Jamaica 2015 season of service has expanded opportunities. Opportunities include:
- serving on a mobile medical/dental team
- caring for children
- building a home
- Jan. 10-17, 2015: Montego Bay, Women on the Edge, serving at a J’Abode site. Contact Carrin Mahmood 651-762-9119.
- Jan. 17-24: Kingston. Contact the MJ office at 651-762-9112.
- Jan. 24-31: Montego Bay, doctors, dentists, and nurses serving at mobile medical/dental, J’Abode and West Haven Orphange. Contact Pastor Cindy Senarighi 651-762-9129.
- Jan. 31-Feb. 7: Montego Bay, Yogadevotion Retreat with a Purpose, serving at West Haven Orphange. Contact Pastor Cindy Senarighi at 651-762-9129.
- March 21-28: Kingston. Contact MJ office at 651-762-9112.
CLICK HERE to download the November 2013 Mission Jamaica Newsletter
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MISSION JAMAICA REGISTRATION FORM
2014 marked Mission Jamaica’s 25th season of serving in Jamaica. From humble beginnings of 19 missionaries from St Andrew’s the first year, some of whom are still serving, this ministry has grown to include several churches in several states all around the country. It has grown from one mission site at Hope Valley Experimental School in Kingston (where the “experiment” was to include children with special needs in the classroom with other children) to several mission sites in Kingston and the Montego Bay area.
Mission Jamaica provides a way for us to love and serve our neighbor as Jesus taught us through His love and service to others. The trip combines a service project with time for reflection and spiritual rest. It allows a person to experience an international mission field that is close to home yet far enough away to immerse into another culture for a week.
Mission Jamaica Office:
Jeff Peterson 651-762-9112