Baptism- The Journey Begins (Infant and older)
First Skipping Stone
Baptism, one of two sacraments offered in the Lutheran church, welcomes all into God's family. This significant experience formalizes the entrance into God's community, the Christian church. Through an experiential workshop families will learn, laugh, and live what it means to "be washed in the water." Everyone is invited to celebrate the sacrament of Holy Baptism at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church.
Becoming a Member with my Baptized Child Brochure
We ask that families attend one baptism class to prepare for the baptism of your child. The class is free of charge; please register at least one week prior. Childcare is available. Register online or contact Lisa Heyer to register for a class and set up a baptism; LHeyer@SaintAndrews.org, 651-762-9175.
*Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in Great Hall, Room 6
Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in Sanctuary, Room 204
*Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in Great Hall, Room 6
Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in Sanctuary, Room 204
*All Thursday class attendees are welcome to come for our free "Community Meal" dinner, starts at 6 p.m. in Great Hall.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES ONLINE
- 1st and 3rd Sunday of the Month: The Current Service at 9:30 a.m. in the Great Hall
- 2nd Saturday of the Month: The Gathering Service at 5:00 p.m. in the Great Hall
- 2nd, 4th & 5th Sunday of the Month: Celebration Service at 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- 2nd Wednesday or the Month: Wednesday Night Worship at 6:15 p.m. in the Sanctuary
- Registration required, class attendance prior is requested.