Spiritual Direction is aimed at forming and cultivating a relationship with God. Some people start with a Spiritual Director, others find their way through spiritual practices.
Here are some of the spiritual direction questions we asked in a recently course about Faith + Life at St. Andrew’s.
- What important decisions are you weighing these days? How would your choices differ if you made them based on fear versus faith?
- How would you assess your current spiritual growth? How would your [spouse/parents/closest friends etc.] assess where you are spiritually?
- What is a single word that best describes your present emotional state? How does speaking out that word make you feel?
- What self-care measures have you been taking lately, and how are those practices fueling you and fulfilling you?
- When did you last celebrate a victory of some sort by being present over perfect?
- What is bringing you peace these days?
Interested in finding out more? Reach out to Pastor Brian Norsman, certified Spiritual Director for more information on Spiritual Direction and Spiritual Practices.