Every week during 2021 watch for Word of the Week where 52 St. Andrew’s members have chosen a verse from the Bible that speaks to their heart. They share their verse and have written their heart-filled thoughts on how this verse has influenced their life. They have included a question and close with a prayer. All of our writers are ages 65 and better!
How to connect with Word of the Week:
- Use it in a small group, with prayer partners, friends or family discussion
- Personal weekly devotion focus
- Send the link to this Word of the Week page to someone you’re praying for
- Call someone and discuss Word of the Week
- Create your own Word of the Week based on your favorite Scripture
- Make a copy and form a personal Devotional Journal
- Pray for the person who submitted the Word of the Week
Questions? Contact Sue Lennartson, Director of Adult Ministries, by using our Contact Us form.