- AUDIO ON-DEMAND – Mondays starting March 30 – “Morning Bible Study” with Pastor John Straiton, Monday morning. Listen here.
- AUDIO ON-DEMAND – Tuesdays starting March 31 – “Tuesday Men’s Bible Study” with Pastor John Straiton. Tuesday morning. Listen here.
- LIVE ONLINE -Thursdays 10-11 a.m., starting April 2. “Living Hope” with Pastors Mike Carlson and Sarah Breckenridge. We’ll send you a reminder and the link to join in — Join Here
DUE TO COVID-19 RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE CDC AND MN DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, ALL IN-PERSON GROUP EVENTS ARE CANCELLED AT ST. ANDREW’S THROUGH EASTER. OTHER CANCELLATIONS MAY OCCUR; PLEASE CHECK BACK.
Celebration of Life Seminar
Thursday, May 7, 2020 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Great Hall
Are you interested in learning more about how to make end of life decisions that work best for you and your family? Take the time now to help plan health and memorial options.
St. Andrew’s staff and several community partners will present on:
- Arranging Memorial Services and Funerals
- Mapping Your End of Life Choices With Health Directives
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Leaving a Legacy of Giving
Ongoing Classes and Studies Mondays, 10 – 11 a.m. Great Hall
Men’s Tuesday Morning Bible Study Pastor John Straiton
Great Hall. Open to all men. No fee. Registration is not necessary.
Tuesdays, 6:30-7:30 a.m., year-round
Women and the Word
Studying the Book of Acts
Wednesdays, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m., Great Hall
Saturdays, 9:30 – 11:30, Sanctuary Rm 201