Thank you for your faithful giving to St. Andrew’s!
Your pledge is more than a financial commitment – it’s a spiritual commitment to our shared mission.
Gifts to the General Fund make possible the day-to-day mission and ministries of St. Andrew’s. This includes our many worship services, fellowship, congregational care, and programs, as well as providing for a strong operational base.
Make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation using your Visa, MasterCard, or debit card.
Need help? Read our step-by-step instructions
- Quick Give:
Use for a one-time gift, this requires no login information.
- Scheduled Giving:
- For Current Scheduled Online Givers: Login and click on the Scheduled Giving tab on the left to setup your schedule. NOTE: To set up your 2019 giving you will want to select “Click here to add an additional schedule” at the bottom of the page once you are signed in. Please reference the step-by-step instructions as needed.
- For First Time Scheduled Online Givers: To Setup Scheduled Giving, please reference our step-by-step instructions.
HOPE LIVES is a capital campaign commitment above the annual gift to advance the mission and ministry of St. Andrew’s Church. Together, we are building hope and transforming lives through a shared vision of enhanced fellowship, hospitality, expanded mission and ministry opportunities as we look to secure a future to respond to God’s call. Read more about HOPE LIVES campaign
WAYS TO GIVE
- Make a contribution during the service – Many people prefer to give by using offering envelopes during service. For envelopes, contact Patty Ingberg at 651.762.9174 or email@example.com.
- Text To Give – Text a dollar amount to 651.318.3131 on your mobile phone and this gift will go to support the mission and ministries of St. Andrew’s. For example: text 100.00 and this gift will go to our General Operating Fund, or text 100.00 Resource Center and this gift will go to support the St. Andrew’s Community Resource Center. A one-time setup link will pop up with your first use where you will be able to enter your credit or debit card information.
- Direct withdrawal from a bank account – Contact Patty Ingberg at 651.762.9174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IRA Distribution – If you are age 70 1/2 or older, you may be able to reduce your taxes by making a contribution of part of your IRA’s required minimum distribution (RMD) to St. Andrew’s. Your valuable support will enable us to further our mission and ministry. Please consult your personal financial advisor for information specific to your situation.
- Stock Giving – Donating a gift of appreciated stock may be beneficial to you and St. Andrew’s. Please consult your personal financial advisor for the option best for you, and allow enough time for the gift to be received before year end.
- Donor-Advised Funds – A donor-advised fund or DAF, which is established with your financial advisor, is a charitable vehicle which exists to support charitable organizations like St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church. When you contribute cash, securities, or other assets to a DAF, you are generally eligible to take an immediate tax deduction, the funds can be invested for tax-free growth, and you can recommend grants to any IRS qualified public charity such as St. Andrew’s. Please consult your personal financial advisor for the option best for you.