You can help in many ways:
- Take a tag off the giving tree in the Atrium/Narthex and bring back the requested item(s) by Sunday, August 20, 2017. We are able to purchase school supply items through a wholesale distributor. However, we still need backpacks, new tennis shoes, and monetary donations. Please place donated items under the giving trees.
- Help set up the school supply “store” on Monday, August 21. Click here to sign up.
- Shop with students as they pick out their supplies on August 22 and 23. Click here to sign up.
- Do you cut hair? Sign up for a two-hour volunteer shift to provide “back to school” haircuts for our students in need. Click here to sign up.
- If you’re not a shopper or are unable to participate in any of the above ways, we gratefully accept monetary donations (envelopes in pews) so that we may purchase all supplies necessary to have on hand.
Contact CRC volunteer coordinator, Debbie Larson at 651.762.9148 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We ask that adults only sign up for shopping with students to protect anonymity. Last year, we served 247 children of all grade levels from the Mahtomedi, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale, and White Bear Lake school districts. Thank you in advance for your support of this much-needed ministry.
NEW this year! Step it up for our kids!
Help outfit our kids for Phy-Ed this school year by donating new or hardly worn athletic shoes. All sizes needed. Please place shoes in wooden bins in the Sanctuary and Great Hall or outside of the Community Resource Center in the Great Hall by Sunday, August 20.