Pastoral Care and Support
We care about you and your family! The following resources at St. Andrew’s are available to you:
- Reach a St. Andrew’s pastor on call at 651.762.9137
- Click here to contact a CYF Ministry Team member
- Click here to contact one of our pastors
- Click here to contact our Resource Counselor Heidi Lender at email@example.com.
- Need to chat? Looking for a counseling referral (including tele-health/web-based counseling)? Contact Heidi Lender, Resource Counselor, at 651.762.9155 or hlender@
saintandrews.org. Inquiries are confidential.
- For health-related questions, contact Dana Gabor, Faith Community Nurse, at 651.762.9106 or dana.gabor@
- The Crisis Text Line is a free, confidential support service for youth and adults. Text HOME to 741741.Mental Health Crisis Teams are available 24/7 to provide immediate support, intervention, and referrals via telephone or (if needed) in-person visits. Washington County: 651.275.7400; Ramsey County: 651.266.7900 (adults) or 651.266.7878 (children); Anoka County: 763.755.3801.NAMI Minnesota offers numerous resources for stress management and mental health at Mental Health Support and COVID-19.
Spiritual Care for Caregivers –Virtual Meetings
Meets the third Tuesday of every month, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. A community of support for caregivers, providing devotions and a warm, welcoming space to share the joys and pains of caregiving. Have your cup filled with love, prayer and the Holy Spirit. Contact Resource Counselor Heidi Lender at firstname.lastname@example.org, 651.762.9155 for an invitation to the virtual meetings.
HelpGuide: Coping with Grief and Loss
https://www.helpguide.org/articles/grief/coping-with-grief-and-loss.htm : Good information about grief and grief support resources.
Family Means Center for Grief & Loss
https://www.griefloss.org: Local center for grief support.
Growing Through Loss – Twin Cities South Suburban: https://www.growingthroughlosstcsouth.com/
Resources – Grief/Loss Groups including East Metro and Recommended reading.
Dealing With Stress
CDC Guide for Coping with Stress Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
Health Partners Tips: Coping with Stress
COVID-19 Well-Being Toolkit
MN Warmline, https://mentalhealthmn.org/sup
St. Paul Intergroup office is maintaining a list of Zoom links to ‘local’ meetings: https://www.aastpaul.org/?topic=8&article=111
Inner Peace Al-Anon group
Sunday Night Happy Joyous and Free Open AA Meeting: Zoom Meeting
Meeting starts at 7 PM.
Meeting ID: 976 9059 0237
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,97690590237# US (New York)
+13126266799,,97690590237# US (Chicago)
St. Andrew’s Congregational Care Staff Contact Information: